2023 Golf Outing Information
Wanaki Golf Course in Menomonee Falls is the perfect spot for your upcoming golf outing for 16-80 players. Full Shotgun starts (maximum 140 players) can be booked under very special circumstances.
We are proud to offer a well maintained fun golf course for fundraising groups, business outings, golf course clubs, and social events.
The NEW “Turn Bar and Grill” with adjoining outdoor patio is the perfect gathering spot for your group to enjoy a tasty beverage and a sandwich or pizza from our menu.
A full buffet menu for all outings and get-togethers can be found HERE.
Wanaki staff will personally work with all groups to customize an event that will leave all players satisfied and waiting for their next planned event at Wanaki.
Availablity and Rates
These rates apply May-September. Early and late season rates may differ
Monday-Friday with tee-time starts- 18-holes ($55) 9-holes ($35)
Friday 8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start 18-holes ($60)
Saturday-Sunday with tee-time starts- 18-holes ($60) 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
9-holes ($35) after 1:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start 18-holes ($65)
All Outing Packages Include:
- Registration area, golf carts with customized name/event tags, Hole events and on-course contest setup, Numerous play formats are available from competitive to fun.
- Event rules overview, Scoresheets
- Full Service Hospitality Carts with Food, Beer, Liquor, Wine, Cigars and Soda
- Individual Drink Tickets available for purchase – $6.00 per ticket
- Customized scoring
- Gift cards or Pro Shop Credit for Prizes
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets
- Box Lunch or “to-go” options available
- Customized Tee Prizes
23rd Annual Wanaki 3-Person Scramble
Join in on the fun on Friday, August 11th & 18th, we will have 2 separate scramble sessions with a shot gun start.
- August 11th: 7:30am
- August 18th: 7:30am and 1:30pm
There will be two divisions (Mens and Ladies) and participants can play in all 3 scramble sessions if they so choose (ladies can play in 2 sessions with prizes awarded in the morning sessions).
- Senior/Junior Walking $75/person
- Senior/Junior Riding $85/person
- Non-Senior Walking $80/person
- Non-Senior Riding $90/person
The Entry see includes 18 holes of golf, tee prizes, lunch/dinner, hole events with prizes, and 2 beverage tickets.
*Payout amounts depend on the number of players in each session. Winners will be paid in each session as well as an overall winner. Skins game in each session.
Groups will be sent out in 6-somes. If you sign up two 3-somes, you may play together. There will be 3 guaranteed payouts per session. Field will be cut in thirds for payouts. Field will play from the blue tees (except seniors and ladies; seniors will play from the gold tees and ladies will play from the red tees). There will be 10 hole events and food will be served after each session.
Sign up in the pro shop or email email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, the event will be re-scheduled and refunds are given in the form of a gift card.