Hootie & The Blow Fish has been scheduled for August 10, 2024 at 7pm and we have VIP coach buses taking fans to the concert! Take our party bus to make your concert experience that much more enjoyable by avoiding driving, parking fees, and traffic.
Arrive in style on board a coach bus w/ restroom, and enjoy all you can drink beer, white claw, water, and soft drinks on the way to the concert (and on the way back), and in the parking lot at Alpine Valley. Feel free to bring your own coolers, snacks, and anything you need to make your preshow party amazing.
GET THE FOLLOWING WITH A $75/PERSON TICKET PURCHASE:
- All you can drink on the bus to and from Alpine Valley
- A round-trip ride from Wanaki Golf Course
- A VIP coach bus experience with a private restroom
- Guest Check-in starts at Wanaki Golf Course at 2:30pm on August 10th
- Guest Check-in ends at 3:15pm on August 10th
- When arriving at Wanaki, please make sure your entire group is present so you can all ride to Alpine Valley together
- All buses will be on the road no later than 3:30pm. The sooner you check-in, the sooner you get to Alpine Valley
- Buses will arrive at Alpine Valley 2 hours before showtime (Approx. arrival time will be 4:45pm (depending on traffic)
CONCERT & POST CONCERT DETAILS:
- The concert is set to start at 7pm
- Buses will leave Alpine Valley and drive back to Wanaki no later than 55 minutes after the concert ends
- If all passengers are accounted for before the 55 minutes are up, the bus can leave Alpine Valley earlier
- The bus you arrive to Alpine Valley on is the same bus you will ride back on
- Guests can leave all personal items on the bus during the concert and the bus will be locked once the concert begins
- Once the bus is parked at Alpine Valley in the parking lot, the on-board restroom is off limits, as there are on-premises bathrooms in the Alpine Valley parking lot
- Feel free to bring your own coolers, snacks, and anything else you need before heading into the show
*Must be 21+ or accompanied by a legal guardian that is 21 years or older, concert tickets are not included with this purchase (just the ride), no food will be provided (just all you can drink and the ride).